Thursday 30 August 2018

Here I am

I know. I know. I've been very slow to blog this time.  To date though I have been very busy  trying to book a train ticket.  I tried Wednesday.  No  luck. Internet was down in tourist booking office. So we went back yesterday and success. I'm off to Berhampur tomorrow in a third class air con seat. I have to be at the train station by 715 am.

I also tasted success literally  yesterday when I ate a naan bread at my favourite restaurant of all time. I have been instructed by Olivia who shall remain partially anonymous to eat as much butter chicken for her as I can. So I will do my best. Probably won't have many opportunities to eat out though.
Here is chicken butter Masala  I ate with naan which is the closest thing I can find to bchicken .

No comments:

Post a Comment